Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 13




Aidan had 2 games in Maine - a lovely way to spend a Sunday, especially after Seamus having a 6:30am game.  YAWN.  We went up right after Seamus' game, because if I went home, I might have gone back to sleep!  I figured we'd make a bit of a day of it, so we found a little spit of beach to hang out at for a while  The boys had a great time skipping rocks - Aidan got 10 skips for his best, and Seamus 4.  (I got 1.)  Aidan braved the water for 10 seconds.  Brrr!  It was 38F out and we were out without jackets.  Clearly, we are native New Englanders!!  (Note: Colin was with my parents, since he had his own game before we were able to get back.  He had a great time, bowling with Nolan!)

2 comments:

~Anne said...

We loved Maine when we went there the summer before last!

Current Info said...

wonderful.

Who's visiting?